Why are herbs and spices helpful for health?
Herbs and spices help to promote good health as they increase body’s testosterone level and improve body’s stress response. Including healthy flavor ants in your daily diet can keep your body fitter and also help you to achieve your health goals such as faster recovery, prevention of diseases, increase stamina, improve bodily functions and many more!
Why? Here are three splendid reasons to include herb and spices in your daily intake.
- They improve the flavor of food without adding unhealthy or hidden calories. No matter what type of diet you follow, herbs will fit rightly into your diet plan.
- Herbs & Spices For Health overflow the stuff that is required for your body. Such as minerals, vitamins and all sort of phytochemicals, etc.
- In general, they make all the food taste so much better without adding any evil stuff you put in your mouth like artificial colors, trans fats, preservatives, etc. All herbs and spices are not grown close enough in the freeway to absorb toxic metals, fertilizers or pesticides from chemical farms, but they are grown in the most organic way.
Here are names of 5 herbs and spices that are beneficial for you.
- Cardamom: It helps to stimulate bile flow for fat metabolism and liver health and also reduces flatulence. It contains limonene that enhances body’s production of enzyme that has antioxidant properties.
- Cloves: 1 tablespoon of clove contains RDA of manganese needed for women. It also contains potassium, phytosterols and calcium in significant proportions.
- Cumin: it is good source of iron, has antimicrobial properties, improves digestion and helps to reduce heartburn.
- Mustard seeds: due to isothicyanates, it plays an important role for cancer suppression.
- Cinnamon: it helps to reduce bad cholesterol and blood sugar.
We, at Nature’s Park have the best quality of herbs and spices grown in an organic way just for you. So remember to incorporate these herbs and spices as much as you can, as often as you can and as creatively as you can in your daily diet!